Thursday, October 16, 2008

Inspiration from Boot Camp

The entire time Ryan has been gone, Jamie and I have been encouraging all of you to send him letters of inspiration, encourage him and pray for him....who would have thought that we would be so inspired, and encouraged by HIM and that he would be PRAYING!

We got the greatest letters from him this week...made our whole week...maybe even more!

He gave details of Swim week, which I will post later, and was so thankful and appreciative in his letter to Jamie! In his letter to me he had to tell me how good he looked in the Marine Uniform for his pictures! Ha!

He says he is more motivated than ever, his morale has never been higher and he believes more than ever that God put him there for a reason!

His letters sound mature, thoughtful and HAPPY! Did I mention that he said he is not even biting his nails now?

Recruit Ryan is a happy "camper" - and we couldn't be more excited and proud of him!

No comments: